Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Netgalley Month January Wrap Up


Ok, so I got a lot of reading done! I had a goal of at least 30 books, and I made it with 46. I might not have reviewed them all quite yet, but I've read it! And it was all amazing! I read books, and here's the list:

On a Dark Wing by Jordan Dane
Pure by Julianna Baggot
The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark
Crave by  Melissa Darnell
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson
Hide from Evil by Jami Alden
New Girl by Paige Harbison
Where Demons Fear to Tread by Stephanie Chong
The Whole Story of Half a Girl by Veera Hiranandani
First Date by Kristi McGee
Ditched by Robin Mellon
Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
Halflings by Heather Burch
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
After the Snow by S. D. Crockett
A Little Night Magic by Lucy March
Life is But a Dream by Brian James
Various Positions by Martah Schabas
The Night She Disappeared by April Henry
Double by Jenny Valentine
me@you.com by KE Payne
Legacy by Cayla Kluver
Allegiance by Cayla Kluver
All Fall Down by Megan Hart
Replication by Jill Williamson
Enduring Light by Carla Kelly
Alienation by Jon S. Lewis
Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
The Darlings in Love by Melissa Kantor
Daughter of the Centuars by Kate Klimo
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
The Guardian Duke by Janie Carie
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Katana by Cole Gibsen
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
Crater Lake by Steve Westover
Caller ID by Rachelle J. Christensen
Life Eternal by Yvoon Woon
The Twisted Thread by Charlotte Bacon

Yep. Those are the books I read! So I got a lot read, but I still have a whole ton load left! Hope you had as good a time as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!