Thursday, February 2, 2012

Will The Time Come #35, February 2nd



Every Thursday l am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme! 

Want to Join? 
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read 
-Do a post telling us about the book     
-Link the post up in the linky   
-Visit the other blog 

Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz
From Goodreads:
Finding your eternal soulmate - easy. 

Stopping a true-love-hungry evil - not so much… 

After breaking a centuries-old romantic curse, Emma Connor is (almost) glad to get back to normal problems. Although...it's not easy dealing with the jealous cliques and gossip that rule her exclusive Upper East Side prep, even for a sixteen-year-old newbie witch. Having the most-wanted boy in school as her eternal soul mate sure helps ease the pain-especially since wealthy, rocker-hot Brendan Salinger is very good at staying irresistibly close.... 

But something dark and hungry is using Emma and Brendan's deepest fears to reveal damaging secrets and destroy their trust in each other. And Emma's crash course in über-spells may not be enough to keep them safe…or to stop an inhuman force bent on making their unsuspected power its own.

Why the time hasn't come yet...
I just got this book last week from NetGalley, it hasn't even come out yet, and I just really, really want to read it, so I will tomorrow if my reading has been going the way I want it to! Yep. What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this series. I've had the first one on my shelf for AGES! If the second one is coming out soon I'd better hurry up and read it already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! So good! Read it! I read the first through netgalley, now I'm reading the second one! Yeah!!! And it comes out late next month, so read Spellbound soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!