Saturday, December 15, 2012

Week 50 Review: Twilight

From Goodreads:
Suze has gotten used to ghosts. She's a mediator, after all, and communicating with the dead is all in a day's work. So she certainly never expected to fall in love with one: Jesse, a nineteenth- century hottie. But when she discovers that she has the power to determine who becomes a ghost in the first place, Suze begins to freak. It means she can alter the course of history ... and prevent Jesse's murder, keeping him from ever becoming a ghost -- and from ever meeting Suze.

Will Jesse choose to live without her, or die to love her?

My Review:
Such a great ending to a series that I just love reading!  The big ban, everything from the last 3 books with the Mediator stuff, and everything since the beginning for their relationship stuff, was just so freaking great to read!

I found the fight between Jesse and Paul, in Suze's house, while Brad's having the party, hilarious, even if it was pretty series, because the guests couldn't see Jesse, only Suze and Paul could. So yeah, that was pretty darned hilarious!

That ending, was just utterly fantastic! That she would let him go, but then accidentally bring his body to the present. And then for Ghost Jesse to touch Living Body Jesse, and then be alive again, and go to prom, and have her dad move on, and Jesse be a Mediator, well, yeah, such a great and touching and wonderful ending! I loved it so much!

Though my only complaint is, that we only got a short time with Jesse alive, and I just wish that we had more time with him like that, because boy, that's just a great situation for them, because they can finally be together, and I wanted to see more of that!

Such a great book, to such an incredible series! I just love Meg Cabot's writing!

Author: Meg Cabot
Series: Mediator #6
Read: December 11th, 2012
Source: Bought
Reason Why: Love Meg Cabot's writing, had to finish the series! So good!
Publisher: Avon Books
Published: December 28th 2004
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!