Saturday, December 22, 2012

Week 51 Review: Eternally Yours

From Goodreads:
After 450 years of living, Nastasya Crowe should have more of a handle on this whole immortal thing....

After a deadly confrontation at the end of Darkness Falls, the second Immortal Beloved novel, Nastasya Crowe is, as she would put it, so over the drama. She fights back against the dark immortals with her own brand of kick-butt magick...but can she fight against true love? In the satisfying finale to the Immortal Beloved trilogy, ex-party-girl immortal Nastasya ends a 450-year-old feud and learns what "eternally yours" really means.

Laced with historical flashbacks and laugh-out-loud dialogue, the Immortal Beloved trilogy is a fascinating and unique take on what it would mean to live forever.

My Review:
I loved this book so much! It was a great ending to the series that I've come to love so much, too, full of Nastasya's sarcastic wit, history, and antics, and her life, and her romance, and yeah, it was just a great ending to the series, however much I don't want to say goodbye to the characters!

I really enjoyed how Nastasya's grown on this journey, in the first one, there wasn't very much magic at all, and in this one, she's really working with it, something that's caused her a lot of problems in the past, and she's winning, and it's so good!

The one thing that I'm sad about, is that because this is the last book in the series, I'm probably not going to get anything more in this series, anything new, and yeah, that means that this was the book to say good bye to the characters!

And wow, did they go off with a bang! That was just such a great ending, and yeah, it just took everything that I loved about the series, and then was that, totally, awesomely, and lovable! Loved it so much!

This was a really great book to the end of a really amazing series, and I know I'll be rereading it!

Author: Cate Tiernan
Series: Immortal Beloved #3
Read: December 19th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Love this series! And it's a Reward Challenge Book!
Publisher: Poppy
Published: October 1st 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!