Saturday, December 22, 2012

Week 51 Review: Chain Reaction

From Goodreads:
Luis Fuentes is a good boy who doesn't live with the angst that his big brothers, Alex and Carlos, have always lived with. Luis is smart, funny, and has big dreams of becoming an astronaut. But when he falls for the wrong girl, Luis enters a dark world he's never known, and just when he thinks he's got life all figured out, learns some disturbing news about his family that destroys his positive outlook on life. Will that Fuentes bad boy streak come out with a vengeance and lure Luis to live on the edge like his new girlfriend and his own father? 

My Review:
Oh, this was a really fantastic ending to the series! It has been so great to watch all the Fuentes brothers find love, and then there was that ending, and it was just so sweet! I enjoyed this book, and this series so much!

At first, Luis was different from his brothers. And then the bad stuff came, and yeah, the bad boy in him came out! And while there's both sides to him, finding balance is the key, which his brothers did in their books!

I was right! And the same bad stuff from the past two books comes up here, and yeah, dealing with it, once and for all, and finally not having to worry about it, that was a great ending to that plotline, very, very nice!

I really enjoyed that ending, though I wish that we'd gotten more Fuentes Family Moments, because they were really cute! And a family tree would've been nice for that ending, with all the kids and the happy stuff!

Really great book, and such a great ending to this series! I enjoyed it a ton!

Author: Simone Elkeles
Series: Perfect Chemistry #3
Read: December 20th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved the first 2 books!
Publisher: Walker
Published: August 16th 2011
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!