Sunday, March 8, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #25, March 8th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 11:
Saturday: The Thorn and The Sinking Stone by CJ Dushinski, Red by Alyxandra Harvey, Fuse by Julianna Baggott
Sunday: Sunrise by Mike Mullin, Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon, Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
Monday: Rapture by Lauren Kate, Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan, Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Tuesday: The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, Kisscut by Karin Slaughter, Captive by Aimee Carter, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Wednesday: Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh, Alienated by Melissa Landers, The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
Thursday: Ghost Walk by Heather Graham, The Rules for Breaking by Ashley Elston, Make it Count by Megan Erickson
Friday: Iced by Karen Marie Moning, Burned by Karen Marie Moning, Frostfire by Amanda Hocking, Chantress Alchemy by Amy Butler Greenfield, Chantress Fury by Amy Butler Greenfield, Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland, Nantucket Red by Leila Howland

Tour Books: The Thorn and the Sinking Storm, Red. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: Fuse, Sunrise, Take Back the Skies, Captive, Alienated, The Rules for Breaking, Nantucket Red. 6 which means I can have 3 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: Chantress Fury. 1 which means I have have 0 extra rereads or new books. No Check.

Meme Books: Unmade, Nantucket Red. Check.

Rereads: Rapture, The Lost Symbol, Kisscut, Beautiful Chaos. 4. Which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books: The Return, Gone Girl, The Ruby Circle, Ghost Walk, Make it Count, Burned, Frostfire. 7, but 2 are exceptions, which means I used up 0# of my extras from above. Check.

Pretty good week, and the only thing that failed is the Edelweiss, but since it's pretty good overall, that's OK! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!