Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sarah Cross Author Page

The Story: Yeah, Kill Me Softly was a DAC book, and it sounded fantastic, so I just had to read it! I enjoyed it so much, and now I've enjoyed the whole series so much, and yeah, I really hope that there's more books in the series, it's so good!

Website

Series: Beau Rivage

Beau Rivage: Kill Me Softly and her site, my review, my reread, After the Ball and her site, my review, my rereadTwin Roses and my review, Tear You Apart and her site, my review, Three Days, Twelve Princess, One Curse and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!