Sunday, March 8, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #30

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Game for Marriage, The Rules, The Seven Year King, The Torn Wing, The Faerie Ring, Into the Dreaming, The Murder Wall, Settled Blood, Deadly Deceit, Viper Game, Stupid Girl, The Da Vinci Code, In Time and Never Fade, Obsession in Death, The Book of Blood and Shadow, Dearly, Beloved, Trapped, Monster High, The Ghoul Next Door, Touch of Frost, Kiss of Frost, Dark Frost, Crimson Frost, Spartan Frost, Midnight Frost, Creating Fate, Sparks Fly and In The Afterlight, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! And I'm waiving my reward.

I also wrote the reviews for The Halo Effect, Secrets and Choices, Thumped, Kill Me Softly, Kill Me Softly, After the Ball, Twin Roses, Tear You Apart, Damned, Vanquished, The Sky Inside, Dueling Princes, Dumping Princes, Pegasus, The Last Echo, Dead Silence, Club Dead, Dead to the World, Dead as a Doornail, Definitely Dead, All Together Dead, From Dead to Worse, Dead and Gone, Dead in the Family, Dead Reckoning, Deadlocked, Dead Ever After, The Perfect Date, Daniel's First Sighting, Before the Fire, What Happened to Trevor, Daniel in L.A., Arriane's Day Out, Daniel and Gabbe's Fight, A Date With an Outcast, Cam Goes Hunting, Inside Francesca's Office, Shelby's Journal, Miles in the Dark, Shelby's First Glance, Daniel on Trial, Daniel's Gift, Daniel's Journal, Angels in the Dark, The Presence, Crater, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! Again I'm waiving my reward. I just haven't been buying the previous rewards yet, so why keep adding new ones?

And this week, I want to review June 2012, July 2013, July 2012, June 2013! Yeah, I didn't make the 4 months last time, but yeah, I still have high hopes!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!