Sunday, March 29, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #33

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Beta, Consume, Covet, The Tenth Power and The Taste of Lightning, The Singer of All Songs and The Waterless Sea, Made You Up, Red Queen, The Half Life of Molly Pierce, Counting to D, Every Move She Makes, Personal Demons, Original Sin, Last Rites, The Ghost and the Goth, Queen of the Dead, Body & Soul, Vestige, The Doorknob Society, The Immortality Virus, The Almost Truth so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

And this week, I want to review June 2013, July 2012, May 2013, August 2012, and any rereads or other books in the series! Really need to be writing reviews, I'm getting behind!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!