Sunday, March 1, 2015

Maureen Johnson Author Page

The Story: I got The Name of the Star from the library, and yeah, it was just so fantastic! And I've really enjoyed all of her books that I've read, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Shades of London, Little Blue Envelope, Truly Devious, The Bane Chronicles, Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, Ghosts of the Shadow Market.

Shades of London: The Boy in the Smoke and her site, my review, The Name of the Star and her site, my review, The Madness Underneath and her site, my review, The Shadow Cabinet and her site, my review, Untitled.

Little Blue Envelope: 13 Little Blue Envelopes and her site, my review, The Last Little Blue Envelope and her site, my review.

Truly Devious: Truly Devious and her site, my review, The Vanishing Stair and her site, my review, The Hand on the Wall and her site, my review, The Box in the Woods and her site, my review, Nine Liars and her site, my review, The Velvet Knife and her site, my review.

The Bane Chronicles: What Really Happened in Peru and her site, The Runaway Queen and her site, Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale and her site, The Midnight Heir and her site, The Rise of Hotel Dumont and her site, Saving Raphael Santiago and her site, The Fall of Hotel Dumont and her site, What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything and her site, The Last Stand of the New York Institute and her site, The Course of True Love (and First Dates) and her site, The Bane Chronicles and her site, my review, my reread.

Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy: Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy and her site, The Lost Herondale and her site, The Whitechapel Fiend and her site, Nothing But Shadows and her site, The Evil We Love and her site, Pale Kings and Princes and her site, Bitter of Tongue and her site, The Fiery Trial and her site, Born to Endless Night and her site, Angels Twice Descending and her site, Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy and her site, my review, my reread.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!