Sunday, March 15, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #26, March 15th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 12:
Feuds by Avery Hastings, Brutal Youth by Anthony Breznican, Take Me On by Katie McGarry, Night of a Thousand Stars by Deanna Raybourn, Anything to Have You by Paige Harbison, Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel, Divided by Elsie Chapman, Sisters of Blood and Spirit by Kady Cross, Witchrise by Victoria Lamb, Crystal Fire by Jordan Dane, Moonset by Scott Tracey, Maddie's Tattoo by Katie Kacvinsky, Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky, My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal, Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore, Dead Over Heels by Alison Kemper, Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep, Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein, SeaMonster by Amalie Howard, Oceanborn by Amalie Howard, Rain by Amanda Sun, White Space by Ilsa Bick, The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey, After the Red Rain by Barry Lyga, Peter Facinelli and Robert DeFranco, The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver, Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn, Coin Heist by Elisa Ludwig, Diamonds & Deceit by Leila Rasheed, Diamonds in the Rough by Michelle Madow, Dead to Me by Mary McCoy, Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe, Drowned by Nichola Reilly, Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski, Evidence of Things Not Seen by Lindsey Lane, Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto, Hellhole by Gina Damico, Hexed by Michelle Krys, Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira, Mist by Susan Krinard, Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch, Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton, See Jane Run by Hannah Jayne, Extraction by Stephanie Diaz, She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick, Silvern by Christina Farley, Six Feet Over It by Jennifer Longo, Something Real by Heather Demetrios, Stormbringer by Shannon Delany, Sweet Unrest by Lisa Maxwell, The Aftermath by Jen Alexander, The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel, The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson, The Last Changeling by Chelsea Pitcher, The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre, The Stepsister's Tale by Tracy Barrett, The Unseemly Education of Anne Merchant by Joanna Wiebe, This Heart of Mine by Brenda Novak, This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales, Ticker by Lisa Mantchev, We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles, Will the Real Abi Saunders Please Stand Up? by Sara Hantz, yolo by Lauren Myracle, Zeroboxer by Fonda Lee, Camp Boyfriend by J.K. Rock, Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein, Delusion by Laura L Sullivan, 15 Days Without a Head by Dave Cousins

So this is my first week of crazy, the NetGalley week, where I'm going to try and read as many NetGalley books as I can! So yeah, can't do it the normal way, but at least the NetGalley would be full! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!