Sunday, June 25, 2017

Wrote that Review Update #150, June 25th

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is writing all of the reviews of the week, and I motivated myself to write my review for Lover Enshrined and Father Mine, So I Married a Sorcerer, The Flower of Arizona, One Hell of a Ride, No Place Like Home, Stingers and Strangers, Married in Green, Sweet Poison Wine, The First Fall, Loch and Key, We Both Go Down Together, Oh Pretty Bird, Bury Me In Satin, Snakes and Ladders, Broken Paper Hearts, The Star of New Mexico, The Way Home, The Lay of the Land, Discount Armageddon, Midnight Blue-Light Special, Blocked, Bad Dream Girl, Jammed, Survival Horror, Red as Snow, Black as Blood, White as a Raven's Wing, Half-Off Ragnarok, The Ghosts of Bourbon Street, IM, Snake in the Glass, Swamp Bromeliad, Waking Up in Vegas, My Last Name, so I have 3 of 3 reviews written!

And as always, I want to review this week's reviews!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!