Saturday, June 10, 2017

Diane Kelly Author Page

The Story: I got the 6th book in Paw Enforcement from NetGalley, and then I found the 2nd and 3rd books at the most recent library sale, and I got them. So yeah, can't wait to read more of her books!



Paw Enforcement: Paw Enforcement and her site, my review, Paw and Order and her site, my review, Upholding the Paw and her site, my review, Laying Down the Paw and her site, my review, Against the Paw and her site, my review, Above the Paw and her site, my review, Love Unleashed and her site, my reviewEnforcing the Paw and her site, my review, The Long Paw of the Law and her site, my review, The Paw of the Jungle and her site, my review, Bending the Paw and her site, my review.

Tara Holloway: Death, Taxes and a French Manicure and her site, my review,  Death, Taxes and a Skinny No-Whip Latte and her site, my review, Death, Taxes and Extra-Hold Hairspray and her site, my review, Death, Taxes and a Sequined Clutch and her site, my review, Death, Taxes and Peach Sangria and her site, my review, Death, Taxes and Hot Pink Leg Warmers and her site, my review, Death, Taxes and Green Tea Ice Cream and her site, my review, Death, Taxes and Mistletoe Mayhem and her site, my review, Death, Taxes and Silver Spurs and her site, my review, Death, Taxes and Cheap Sunglasses and her site, my review, Death, Taxes and a Chocolate Cannoli and her site, my review, Death, Taxes and a Satin Garter and her site, my review, Death, Taxes and Sweet Potato Fries and her site, my review, Death, Taxes and a Shotgun Wedding and her site, my review.

House-Flipper Mystery: Dead as a Door Knocker and her site, my review, Dead in the Doorway and her site, my review, Murder With a View and her site, my review, Batten Down the Belfry and her site, my review, Primer and Punishment and her site, my review, Four-Alarm Homicide and her site, my review.


Busted: Busted and her site, my review, Another Big Bust and her site, my review, Busting Out and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!