Sunday, June 4, 2017

Cynthia Eden Author Page

The Story: After the Dark was up on NetGalley, and it looked really good, so yeah, I got it, and it had The Gathering Dusk, and yeah, they were just so great! And yeah, LOST has been around, and I want to read it!

Website

Series: Killer Instinct, LOST.

Killer Instinct: The Gathering Dusk and her site, my review, After the Dark and her site, my review, Before the Dawn and her sitemy review, Into the Night and her site, my review.

LOST: Broken and her site, my review, Twisted and her site, my review, Shattered and her site, my review, Torn and her site, my review, Taken and her site, my review, Wrecked and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!