Sunday, January 20, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #235, January 20th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 4:
Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye, The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Beth Durst, The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Beth Durst, The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Beth Durst, The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey, The Shadow Hour by Melissa Grey, The Savage Dawn by Melissa Grey, Undying by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 6. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

Ok, this week is a little busy, but they're all great books that I'm really excited to read! Can't wait to!

Week 3:
Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire, A Local Habitation by Seanan McGuire, An Artificial Night by Seanan McGuire, Late Eclipses by Seanan McGuire, One Salt Sea by Seanan McGuire, Ashes of Honor by Seanan McGuire, Chimes at Midnight by Seanan McGuire, Full of Briars by Seanan McGuire, The Winter Long by Seanan McGuire, Dark Shores by Danielle L. Jensen, The Dragon Sickness by Ava Richardson, Kill the Queen by Jennifer Estep, Protect the Prince by Jennifer Estep

vs.

Kill the Queen by Jennifer Estep, Protect the Prince by Jennifer Estep, Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennett, Summoning the Night by Jenn Bennett, Leashing the Tempest by Jenn Bennett, Binding the Shadows by Jenn Bennett, Banishing the Dark by Jenn Bennett, 12 Dancing Princes by Christina Henry, Red Really Isn't My Color by Christina Henry, Black Howl by Christina Henry, Black Lament by Christina Henry, Black City by Christina Henry, Black Heart by Christina Henry, Black Spring by Christina Henry, A Gargoyle's Guide to Chicago by Christina Henry, The Care and Feeding of Gargoyles by Christina Henry, Black Wing Shorts by Christina Henry

Yeah, I mostly didn't read what I planned, but I think it pretty much balances out, reading what I hadn't planned, and not reading what I had planned. I'll try again for these next week, as well as the ones that are officially for this week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!