Sunday, January 13, 2019

Forthright Author Page

The Story: Ilona Andrews had read and enjoyed Tsumiku and the Enslaved Fox, and yeah, it sounded really good so I had to read it, and I loved it so much!

Website

Series: Amaranthine Saga, Songs of the AmaranthineAmaranthine Interludes.

Amaranthine Saga: Tsumiku and the Enslaved Fox and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my forth reviewKimiko and the Accidental Proposal and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewTamiko and the Two Janitors and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewMikoto and the Reaver Village and her site, my review, my reread, Fumiko and the Finicky Nestmate and her sitemy review, my reread, Pimiko and the Uncharted Island and her site, my review

Songs of the Amaranthine: Marked by Stars and her site, my review, Followed by Thunder and her site, my review, Dragged Through Hedgerows and her site, my review, Governed by Whimsy and her site, my review, Hemmed in Silver and her site, my review, Captured on Film and her site, my review, Bathed in Moonlight and her site, my review, Flattered by Flowers and her site, my review, Scribbled in Margins and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!