Sunday, January 27, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #236, January 27th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 5:
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas, The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas, The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas, Scythe by Neal Shusterman, Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman, Toxic Game by Christine Feehan

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 3. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.


OK, this is a pretty good week, a few things going on, not too many books, so yeah, I'm happy with it!

vs.

The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Twelve by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Dead Ringer by Kate Kessler, The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan, Hot and Badgered by Shelly Laurensten

Yeah, I didn't read a lot of what I wanted to read. And I mostly read books that I didn't plan on. I'm weird like that. I just have to work with the weird. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!