Monday, January 20, 2020

My Boxing Day Book Outlet Orders

Well, I made another Book Outlet order during the boxing day sale. Actually, 2. One just before, because I really wanted to get a copy of The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson, which I did, and then others to take advantage of the sale. So I didn't get so many books as previous times, but here's what I got! (I didn't take pictures of the boxes before I unboxed, since I was in a hurry both times. This is even late, since I got the first almost 2 weeks ago, and the other last week.)

Here are the books I have read in the first order:
(Both Calamity and Queens of Fennbirn, I hadn't read when I got the order, I've now read these books because I had these copies.) I also realized doing this post, that I got a copy of Golden in both orders. Opps.
Here are the books I haven't read in the first order:
Here are the books I have read in the second order:
Here are the books I haven't read in the second order:
Here's my Amazon Associate links for these books!

Read:
Calamity by Brandon Sanderson
Queens of Fennbirn by Kendare Blake
Going Viral by Amy Alward
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
The Hollow by Jessica Verday
The Hidden by Jessica Verday
Etherworld by Claudia Gabel by Cheryl Klam
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
Aerie by Maria Dahvana Headley
Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton
The Queen's Resistance by Rebecca Ross
The Queen's Rising by  Rebecca Ross
This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel
The Reckoning of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin
Bang by Barry Lyga 
A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokski
The Hollow of Fear by Sherry Thomas
Dare Mighty Things by Heather Kaczynski
Of Triton by Anna Banks
The Traitor Prince by C.J. Redwine
The Duff by Kody Keplinger

Unread:
Wildcard by Marie Lu
Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
The Breathless by Tara Goedjen
Genesis by Brendan Reichs
The Traitor's Ruin by Erin Beaty
The Case for Jamie by Brittany Cavallaro
This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis
Immortal Reign by Morgan Rhodes
A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody
Rebel of the Sands by Alwin Hamilton
How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer
Reawakened by Colleen Houck
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
These Ruthless Deeds by Tarun Hankler
The Body in the Woods by April Henry
Blood of a Thousand Stars by Rhoda Belleza
Golden by Melissa De La Cruz and Michael Johnson
A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess
A Poison Dark and Drowning by Jessica Cluess
Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando
Here Lies Daniel Tate by Cristin Terrill 
A Map of Days by Ranson Riggs
Crown of Thunder by Tochi Onyebuchi
Beast Made of Night by Tochi Onyebuchi 
Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
Given to the Earth by Mindy McGinnis

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!