Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Best Books Read in 2019

I read a bit less than I have in the past 2 years, I got a job so I had less time for reading, but I still did read a great number of books, at almost 560!

I read books from January to December, and of those, were the ones that I absolutely loved, be it writing, thinking about it after, how much I'm anticipating any sequels or other books by the author, or the emotions it evoked, like "I hate that villain, they're so bad! HATEHATEHATE!!!! Yep.

So here's those books in alphabetical order so there's no strangeness among them! 

So first off is the Psy-Changling series by Nalini Singh, Beat the TemptationWhisper of SinSlave to SensationThe Cannibal Princess, Visions of HeatEchoes of SilenceCaressed by IceStroke of EnticementMine to PossessA ConversationHostage to Pleasure, DorianA Gift for KitMovie NightBranded by FireBlaze of MemoryChristmas in the KitchenBonds of JusticePlay of PassionWolf SchoolClean and DirtyDeceleration of CourtshipHomeKiss of SnowWild NightTexture of IntimacyStalking HawkeNaya's Most Important VisitorsPancakesGrocery ShoppingTangle of Need, Partners in PersuasionDancing With CooperMaking DinnerPoker NightSunday MorningHeart of ObsidianHide and SeekFlirtation of FateSecrets at MidnightNew Year's KissesShield of WinterKaleb and Sahara's Meeting with Sascha and LucasHousewarming at the OrchardShards of HopeRomancing DrewThe Song of the WolfAllegiance of HonorRowanBaubles and BenSilver SilenceAin't No Party Like a Bear PartyOcean Light, and Wolf Rain! This series is always going to be in this list if I read it during the read, and since the pattern is a full length book a year, it'll always be here. The world is so interesting, the characters captivating and I just have to read more about them, and watch the developing plot lines!



























Next is All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater! This book was so strange and beautiful! I just wanted to know what the heck was going on! Such an interesting world!
Next is The Naturals series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Naturals, Killer InstinctAll In, Bad Blood, and The Twelve! I love Jennifer Lynn Barnes' writing, and I had to reread this series because I love it. I just love the whole concept of the Naturals, and watching them solve crimes was so great!




Next is the Murderbot Diaries series by Martha Wells, The Future of Work: CompulsoryAll Systems RedArtificial Condition, Rogue Protocol, and Exit Strategy! This series was so fascinating! I loved Murderbot, such an amazing narrator, and watching their adventures was epic! I couldn't put it down!




Next is All the Things We Do in the Dark by Saundra Mitchell! This book kept secrets, and it was, well, dark, and it was a fantastic story that I couldn't put down! 
Next is All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover! This book was so emotional and heartbreaking, and I loved the way it was told! It was such a wonderful read! 
Next is Shadow Falls: After Dark series by C.C. Hunter, Unbreakable, Reborn, Eternal, Spellbinder, Unspoken, FierceAlmost Midnight, and Midnight Hour! I loved having more time in this world, with Della as the narrator this time! Loved watching her adventures! 







Next is the Rockton series, Watcher in the Woods, Watcher in the Woods, and Alone in the Wild! This whole concept of a town in the wilderness, with victims and criminals, it's so enticing! And Casey and Dalton are an awesome pair, I love their relationship! 

Next the Alpha and Omega series by Patricia Briggs, Alpha and Omega and Burn Bright! I love Anna and Charles, they're a couple who I will never tire of reading about, and watching their beginning and their latest adventure, it's always an entertaining ride! 

Next is American Witch by Thea Harrison! I loved this look into the Elder world, and seeing a Witch focus was new and interesting! Loved learning more about this world, and this couple and their struggles was entertaining to read!
Next is the Lady Darby Mystery series by Anna Lee Huber,  The Anatomist's WifeMortal Arts, A Grave Matter, A Study in Death, A Pressing EngagementAs Death Draws Near, A Brush With Shadows, and An Artless Demise!  This series has a fantastic concept, I rooted for Kiera from the very beginning, and watching her be pulled into this investigations was so thrilling! And her and Gage were an engaging couple! I loved them together!  







Next is the Hunter series by Mercedes Lackey, Hunter, Elite, and Apex! This series is so amazing, I love the world and the characters and the adventure so much! I can't get enough of this series! I wish we'd get more in a spin off or something!


Next is the Demonica series by Larissa Ione, The Demonica Compendium, Pleasure Unbound, Desire UnchainedPassion Unleashed, Ecstasy Unveiled, Eternity Embraced, Sin Undone, Overkill, Eternal Rider, Vampire Fight Club, Immortal RiderApocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium, Lethal Rider, Rogue Rider, Oh, Christmas Hells, Oh Christmas Hells, O Come, All Ye Horsemen (And Angels), Reaper, Azagoth, Revenant, Revenant Epilogue, Into Eternity, Hades, Base Instincts, Z, Razr, Hawkyn, Her Guardian Angel, Dining With Angels, Cipher, and Reaper! This series is another staple, I love the concept of the Underworld hospital, and the world is so incredible! Plus, watching these characters fall in love never gets old!

























Next is The Guild Hunters series by Nalini Singh, Archangel's Kiss, Weapons Training, Archangel's ConsortArchangel's Blade, Archangel's Storm, Archangel's LegionArchangel's Shadows, Fairy Balloons, Archangel's Enigma, Archangel's Heart, Elena's School of Horror, Archangel's Viper, Archangel's Prophecy, and Archangel's War! Yet another staple series, this series is everything I love in books, fantastic writing, characters, plots, just everything! I can't put them down! Oh, and Archangel's War is a top read of 2019, which is different, since usually it's the 1st book of a series or a standalone, not a book this deep into the series, but because of the cliffhanger of Prophecy, well, War had to be! 










Next is the Black Wings series by Christina Henry, Aren't You Glad You Didn't Turn On the Lights?Moonlight and Sunscreen, Black Wings, Night Out, A Good Bargain, Black Night12 Dancing Princes, Red Really Isn't My Color, Black Howl, Black Lament, Black City, Black Heart, Black Spring, A Gargoyle's Guide to Chicago, The Care and Feeding of Gargoyles, and Black Wing Shorts! This series is such a fascinating world, with the Agents of Death, and the demons, it's all so great to read, and I love going on Maddie's adventures! 






Next is The Art of Theft by Sherry Thomas! Another great adventure for these characters, I just love the idea of Sherlock being female! Loved spending more time with these characters, with this case! 
Next is the October Daye series by Seanan McGuire, Rosemary and Rue, A Local HabitationAn Artificial Night, Late Eclipses, One Salt Sea, Ashes of Honor, Chimes at Midnight, Full of Briars, The Winter Long, Night and Silence, Suffer a Sea-ChangeThe Unkindest Tide, and Hope is Swift!  This series is amazing and wonderful, Toby is a epic character, I love watching her learn more about herself, going on these quests and changing her world for the better! Such great reads! 










Next is the Fallen Isles series by Jodi Meadows, Before She IgnitesAs She Ascends, and When She Reigns! I couldn't put these books down, I devoured them, such an interesting world, with events that just made me rage, and I just adore them to bits! Such great reads! 


Next is the Deadman's Cross Trilogy series by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Deadmen Walking, Death Doesn't Bargain, and At Death's Door! This series added to this world, loved spending time with these characters! Always a great read, and fun times for us readers, not so much for the characters! 


Next is the Consortium Rebellion series by Jessie Mihalik, Polaris Rising and Aurora Blazing! Wow, I couldn't put these books down! The world is so incredible, the odds and the situations against these characters were off the charts, I just love these books! I was rooting for these characters every minute! 

Next is Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff! This book was hilarious, the characters were unforgettable, and the world was so interesting and I can't wait to have more of all of it!
Next is Autoboyography by Christina Lauren! Such a fantastic story, I loved these characters, I empathized with their troubles, it was an adorable love story!
Next is Shadow Falls series by C.C. Hunter, Turned at DarkBorn at MidnightAwake at DawnTaken at DuskWhispers at MoonriseSaved at Sunrise, and Chosen at Nightfall! This series is such fun to read, I love watching Kylie enter this world, learn about herself and said world, her close bond with her friends!






Next is the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher, A Fistful of Warlocks, Restoration of Faith, Storm Front, Fool MoonB is for Bigfoot, and Grave Peril! This series is so interesting to read! I can't wait to learn more, and go on more adventures with Harry Dresden! He's always in sticky situations, and somehow finds a way out of them! It's so entertaining to read!





Next is The Babysitters Coven by Kate Williams! This book was hilarious, and it poked fun at the stereotypes of babysitters and of teens, and I can't wait for more!
Next is A Bad Day for Sunshine by Darynda Jones! This book was irreverent, funny, and such a great intertwining of a few mysteries all in one book! I adored it, Darynda Jones is a fantastic author, and I can't wait for more! 
Next is Bang by Barry Lyga! This book dealt with a pretty important topic, of children getting access to, and using, guns. Meaningful story, I couldn't put it down, the feels, man! 
Next is the Arcadia Bell series by Jenn Bennett, Kindling the Moon, Summoning the Night, Leashing the Storm, Binding the Shadows, and Banishing the Dark! This series has a fantastic magic world, characters who are smart, determined, and engrossing to read about! Such great reads!




Next is Be Not Far from Me by Mindy McGinnis! Wow, the pacing in this book didn't let off! I almost fainted in sympathetic pain a few times near the middle! I couldn't put it down! Ashley's such a strong and independent character! Loved her!
Next is the Give the Dark My Love series by Beth Revis, Give the Dark My Love and Bid My Soul Farewell! Wow, this series was so creative, I loved the necromancy and the magic, and the mysteries and characters were so entertaining! Also, the politics of the world made me rage for the less fortunate! 

Next is the Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Bitter Sweet Love, White Hot Love, Stone Cold Touch, and Every Last Breath! This world, wow, it's so fantastic, gargoyles and demons, it's so fascinating! Plus the love triangle with Layla, Roth, and Zayne is un-put-down-able! 


Next is The Blacksmith Queen by G.A. Aiken! This book was hilarious, I loved the characters, they were real and quirky, and the writing is just fantastic in this fantasy as under her other name, Shelly Laurenston, writing paranormal!
Next is Blood & Ash by Deborah Wilde! This was a thriller of a ride, loved getting to know these characters in this brand new world that is original just like her first adult series, and solving the mysteries!
Next is the World of the Lupi series by Eileen Wilks, The New KidTempting Danger, Mortal Danger, Blood Lines, Night Season, Good Counsel, Cyncerely Yours, Mortal Sins, Human Nature, Blood Magic, Blood Challenge, Death Magic, Human Error, Mortal Ties, Ritual Magic, Originally Human, InhumanUnbinding, Mind Magic, Dragon Spawn, and Dragon Blood! I just love this world of the Lupi, the dynamics and politics and the magic, it's just all so unique and wonderful to read about! And Lily and Rule are a dynamic duo, who are always wonderful to read about!




















Next is the Krewe of Hunters series by Heather Graham, The Summoning, The Seekers, The Stalking, and Blood Night! This series is always a lot of fun, ghosts, mysteries and white hot romance! The characters and their various groups each book are always have a great group dynamic to read about! 



Next is the Raven Boys series by Maggie Stiefvater, A Very Declan Christmas, 300 Fox Way Holiday Piece, A Minor Raven Boys Holiday Drabble, The Raven Boys, The Dream ThievesBlue Lily, Lily Blue, The Raven King, and Opal! This series is fun and weird, and I can't get enough of it! And yeah that we have the spin off series! Maggie Stiefvater's writing is so fantastic! 





Next is The Body in the Garden by Katharine Schellman! This book was a joy to read, an interesting mystery and great characters were populating it! I can't wait for the sequel!
Next is The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones! Wow, this book is just about a top book of 2019, it was hilarious, the writing and the story, though there were dark moments, since there's the bone houses and all! I loved the characters and the magic and world were so fascinating to read about! I hope we'll see more of this world! 
Next is the Bone Witch series by Rin Chupeco, The Bone WitchThe Heart Forger, and The Shadowglass! This series is so fantastic, it's dark and original and the writing just incredible, and that we got the final installment was just fantastic, knowing how the story ended! And such an amazing story, I just love all these books!


Next is The Boy is Back by Meg Cabot! This book is just a lot of fun to read, Meg Cabot is such an enjoyable writer!
Next is Cassandra Palmer series by Karen Chance, Siren's Song, Dragon's Claw, and Brave the Tempest! This series is wild and crazy and wonderful! These characters and this world are so wildly entertaining! I love Karen Chance's writing! 


Next is the Little Bridge Island series by Meg Cabot, Bridal Boot Camp and No Judgments! These books were fun and I enjoyed spending time with these characters on this small island! 

Next is the Eric Carter series by Stephen Blackmoore, Dead ThingsBroken Souls, Hungry Ghosts, and Fire Season! I enjoyed reading these books so much! Eric was a fantastic character, he got into these scrapes that were wonderful to read about, and I loved learning more about him and this world!



Next is the Brokenhearted series by Amelia Kahaney, The Brokenhearted and The Invisible! This series is high-tension, and I just loved going on these adventures with these characters! I wish we had more of this world, but I enjoyed what we got! The feels, man, the highs and lows! 

Next is the Nadia Katz series by Deborah Wilde, Burn and Leonie Hendricks: Demon P.I.! These books were addicting and emotional, I just loved Nadia and the rest of the gang! Loved end end of the series, just such great stories!

Next is The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout! This was an explosive sequel, we learned so much, and it was such an epic read! Loved spending more time with these characters so much!
Next is the Elemental Trilogy series by Sherry Thomas, The Burning Sky, The Perilous Sea, and The Immortal Heights! This series is amazing, I love the writing, and the story and the characters, it's all so great!


Next is The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison! This book was so dark and wonderful! The story wasn't linear, and watching it unfold was such a great journey!
Next is the Chronicles of Elantra series by Michelle Sagara, Cast in Oblivion and Cast in Wisdom! This series is amazing, I love spending more with the characters, in this world! I just adore Michelle Sagara's writing!

Next is The Cerulean by Amy Ewing! Wow, this book was so great, the characters had me rooting for them, and I just want to learn more, solve all the mysteries!
Next is the Case Files of Henri Davenforth series by Honor Raconteur, Magic and the Shinigami DetectiveCharms and Death and Explosions, and Magic Outside the Box! Wow, yeah, this whole series are top reads of 2019! I just devoured them, the writing, the world, the characters, the story, and yeah, everything, I love it! I'm extremely excited for more!


Next is Chasing the Shadows by Maria V. Snyder! I love her writing, and this was a fantastic sequel, we learned so much, it was so wonderful! And spending more time with these characters was a dream, and I'm so excited for more! 
Next is the Silver Springs series by Brenda Novak, Unforgettable You and Christmas in Silver Springs! This series is sweet and adorable, and I love watching these couples face these problems and find happy endings!

Next is Circle of the Moon by Faith Hunter! I love spending time with these characters, and watching them investigate! And we learned some pretty important information that was so great to read!
Next is the Royal Bastards series by Andrew Shvarts, Royal BastardsCity of Bastards, and War of the Bastards! This series has me raring to go! I just raged against some of the injustices of this world, and on behalf of these amazing characters! I loved reading these so much!


Next is Clique Bait by Ann Valett! This book had an amazing mystery, I enjoyed this get even story! Such a great, tense read! 
Next is The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black! I don't know what about this book is so great, because everything is, the characters, the world and it's rules, or what happens over the course of the story! 
Next is the In Death series by J.D. Robb, Connections in Death and Vendetta in Death! This series is always amazing, the characters are amazing as ever, and the mysteries are so great to investigate!

Next is A Conspiracy of Bones by Kathy Reichs! Loved having a new adventure with Tempe! This was more psychological then previous installments, and was so great to read! There's been changes!
Next is A Constellation of Roses by Miranda Asebedo! This world was original, and I enjoyed reading about the struggles these characters faced!
Next is the Sanctuary series by Caryn Lix, Sanctuary and Containment! This series was bad ass, so original, and action packed and I couldn't put it down! And some pretty killer endings! I can't wait for more!

Next is Court of Shadows by Madeline Roux! This book was dark, and we learned more about the world, and it was so great to have another book with a main character who shares my name!
Next is Twilight's Children series by Amanda Stevens, Criminal Behavior, Incriminating Evidence, and Killer Investigation! This series was chilling and awesome! I loved the mystery and the romances between these characters!
 


Next is Crown of Feathers by Nicki Pau Preto! This book was so amazing, I loved the characters, the world, the writing! Oh, the feels! Those reveals really got my blood pumping!
Next is Crown of Oblivion by Julie Eshbaugh! This book was an action-packed thrill ride, I loved the adventure and watching these characters get to know each other on this high-stakes journey!
Next is the Crown's Game series by Evelyn Skye, The Crown's Game and The Crown's Fate! This series was so great, I enjoyed the world and how the magic worked! Wonderful characters with fates that I'm invested in!

Next is the Cainesville series by Kelley Armstrong, Lost Souls and Cruel Fate! Yeah, these books were fantastic, giving my more for my Cainesville/Kelley Armstrong need! Always wonderful to spend time in this world with these characters who are amazing and smart!

Next is the Crown of Shards series by Jennifer Estep, Kill the Queen, Protect the Prince and Crush the King! This series brought the feels, especially that ending, just the validation! I loved watching her go on this journey! Wonderful books!


Next is Dangerous Alliance by Jennieke Cohen! This book was awesome and hilarious, so many accidents, and that she's obsessed with Jane Austen, well, I applaud you, fellow book lover!
Next is Dark Illusion by Christine Feehan! This series is so great, and while I had a rough start with this book, but these characters and their story was so great to read!
Next is the Jane Yellowrock series by Faith Hunter, Dark Queen and Shattered Bonds! This series is fantastic, we learn so much, so much is changed, and both books have pretty big world changers!

Next is the Eve Duncan series by Iris Johansen, Dark Tribute and Smokescreen! Reading about these characters is always great, I'm always on the edge of my seat! Love this series so much!

Next is the Nevernight series by Jay Kristoff, Nevernight, Godsgrave, and Darkdawn! Wow, this series has all the feels, the world is so detailed, incredible and just so wicked and awful! I love these stories so much, and it was such an epic journey to read! Darkdawn is a top read of 2019!


Next is The Darkest Assassin by Gena Showalter! This was such a great read, these characters have all the reasons why not to be together, but they work it out, and it's so great! Gena Showalter's writing is so great!
Next is Dead Ringer by Kate Kessler! This book was dark, thrilling, and I couldn't put it down! Such a great read, great plot, and the characters gave me the feels!
Next is Deadly Little Scandals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes! This book was amazing, we learned so much, the mysteries were engaging, and the writing was wonderful, as always!
Next is the Darklight series by Darynda Jones, Death and the Girl Next DoorDeath, Doom, and DetentionDeath, and the Girl He Loves! This series is hilarious, wonderful, and reading about these characters and their adventures is always a joy!


Next is The Deepest Roots by Miranda Asebedo! This book was dark, and I loved the mystery, the characters and their friendship! It has a wonderful story! 
Next is the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi, Shadow Me and Defy Me! Loved these books so much, the stories were so captivating, and loved learning more about these characters that they didn't know about themselves! 

Next is the Demon's Lexicon series by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Demon's LexiconThe Demon's Covenant, and The Demon's Surrender! These books were hilarious, creative, and so enjoyable to read! I just love Sarah Rees Brennan's writing, it's fantastic!


Next is the Blackthorn & Grim series by Juliet Marillier, Dreamer's Well, Tower of Thorns, and Den of Wolves! Loved reading about these characters so much, the stories they are in are fantastic to read, and yeah, Juliet Marillier is a fantastic author! 


Next is Dev1at3 by Jay Kristoff! This book was so smart, so unexpected, it kept me on the edge of my seat, and I couldn't put it down! Such an epic book!
Next is the Hidden Legacy series by Ilona Andrews Diamond Fire and Sapphire Flames! These books were so great to read, Ilona Andrews is such a fantastic author duo, and I love reading about these characters, and the adventures they face are always thrilling to read!

Next is The Dollmaker by Amanda Stevens! This book had a creepy mystery, interesting characters, and such wonderful writing! Love this book! 
Next is the Heartsong series by Elle Katherine White, Heartstone, Dragonshadow, and Flamebringer! I absolutely love this series so pieces, love the world, the characters, the writing, just everything about these books! While I'm sad to say goodbye to these characters, their final story was so amazing, I loved it so much! 


Next is The Duke's Stolen Bride by Sophie Jordan! This book was hilarious, I loved the romance and the characters interactions, it was such a fun read!
Next is Eight Will Fall by Sarah Harian! Yeah, this is a top read of 2019, I loved the story so much, the world was so interesting, and I couldn't put it down! Such a fantastic book!
Next is Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia! This book was so sweet and amazing! Loved the issues that it dealt with! Such a great book about creators and stress!
Next is An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson! This book was so fascinating, I was captivated by the writing and the world, and it was a wonderful read!
Next is The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter! This book kept me on the edge of my seat, I cared for the characters as they went on this roller coaster of a ride! Gena Showalter just writes fantastic books!
Next is The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Snyder! Wow, this book was amazing, I just dove right into this book, everything about it thrilled and enticed me, I just loved everything about it! I just love Maria V. Snyder's writing! This book is a top read of 2019!
Next is Fan the Fame by Anna Priemaza! This book was fantastic, I had all the feels over the situation, and it was just adorable to read!
Next is The Fixer series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Fixer and The Long Game! These books were thrilling to read, I couldn't put them down, I loved the mysteries and the characters so much! And of course Jennifer Lynn Barnes is an amazing writer!

Next is The Legend of All Wolves series by Maria Vale, The Last Wolf and Forever Wolf! Yeah, wow, these books are fantastic, I love the world so much, these characters and their stories are just so entertaining! 

Next is Frost and Flame by Gena Showalter! Yeah, I loved spending time with these characters, learning more about this world, this was just a fantastic read!
Next is Furyborn by Claire Legrand! This book had such a fantastic world, I couldn't put it down, and the characters and their situations had me rooting for them so much! This was an epic read! 
Next is The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee! This book was hilarious, a wonderful read, I just loved going along with these characters on this adventure, with some heavier topics as well. Just so great to read!
Next is Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir! Oh, yeah, this book is a top read of 2019. It was so unexpected, wonderful, unique, and crazy! I couldn't put it down, and everything about it was so wonderful!
Next is Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes! This book gave me the feels, I cared about the characters, and it was so wonderful to read!
Next is The Girl at Midnight series by Melissa Grey, The Girl at Midnight, The Shadow Hour and The Savage Dawn!  This series is original and I loved the world, watching these characters go on this journey, and seeing how it all came together, it was a fantastic ending!


Next is The Girl in 6B by A.R. Torre! This book was dark and sensual, and was so addicting to read! It was a thrill and guilty pleasure to read!
Next is The Paper Magician series by Charlie N. Holmberg, The Paper Magician, The Glass Magician, The Master Magician, and The Plastic Magician! This series was fun, unique, I loved the world and the writing was masterful! Such a fantastic series!



Next is the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard, Queen Song, Steel Scars, Red QueenGlass Sword, King's Cage, and War Storm! This series was such a ride, I cared for these characters, felt for them, and loved watching them go on this journey! 





Next is Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman! This book was hilarious, it unique, and it was such a wonderful story! I just enjoyed it so much! 
Next is Grave Destiny by Kalayna Price! This book was fantastic, it had such great plot developments, and I'm so excited for how this series is going to end! 
Next is Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepard! This book was so creative, the world was so fascinating, and I loved reading about these characters!
Next is The Hanging Girl by Eileen Cook! The mystery of this book was so intriguing, and it totally didn't go where I expected! And there was a pretty dark, twisted ending! Such a great read!
Next is The Harp of Kings by Juliet Marillier! Loved reading about these characters, seeing more of this world, it was an amazing read! I just love Juliet Marillier's writing!
Next is Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton! Such a great story, I loved the message, and it was with characters that I can't wait to get to know more! And all the twists and turns! Loved it and the evil cliffhanger ending!
Next is Hello Girls by Brittany Cavallaro and Emily Henry! This book gave me all the feels, I was rooting for these characters, all the highs and the lows just really got my blood pumping! This story was so fantastic!
Next is Hindsight by Iris Johansen and Roy Johansen! Loved having another adventure with these characters, the mystery was intriguing, and the developments between these characters made this a great sequel!
Next is The Honey-Don't List by Christina Lauren! This book was cute and fun, and I enjoyed reading these characters having these events happening in their lives!
Next is The Honors series by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre, Honor Among Thieves and Honor Bound! Yeah, this series was everything, I love the characters, the worlds, the stories, the writing! Honor Among Thieves was a top read the year I first read it. Everything about this series, I love!

Next is The Host by Stephanie Meyer! This book is a lot of fun to read, which is odd to say about an alien invasion book, but the story and the writing just was enjoyable to read!
Next is the Honey Badger Chronicles series by Shelly Laurenston, Hot and Badgered and In a Badger Way! Wow, these books were weird, quirky, and over the top, and just hilarious! Loved the plots and the characters so much!

Next is House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig! This book had all the atmosphere, the writing was suburb, and the plot and characters, everything just had me diving in and reading more!
Next is The How and the Why by Cynthia Hand! This book dealt with a hard topic, and I just loved going on this journey! It was a fantastic story!
Next is Hunting for a Highlander by Lynsay Sands! This book was another hilarious romp, I loved the mystery and the romance, as always! Another great read in this series!
Next is I Am Still Alive by Kate Alice Marshall! This was such a great survival thriller read, I couldn't get enough of this character and her story! The pacing was on point!
Next is Immortal Born by Lynsay Sands! Yeah, Lynsay Sands writing and stories are always great, I love this world of immortals that she's created, and just like her Highlander series, the romance and mystery and the hilarity always make for great reads!
Next is Immunity by Erin Bowman! This was a fantastic end to the duology, loved reading about these characters further, and it was a really great read!
Next is In Another Life by C.C. Hunter! This book was a wonderful read, I loved the mystery, and these characters were amazing to read about, their story took me in!
Next is the Rolling in the Deep series by Mira Grant, Rolling in the Deep and Into the Drowning Deep! Wow, this series was dark, twisted and so realistic! Such a great horror thriller series, and so believable! I love Seanan McGuire writing her sci fi, and I must read more!

Next is the Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead, Storm Born, Thorn QueenIron Crowned, and Shadow Heir! This series is creative and wonderful to read about, and these characters, their journeys were captivating to read about! 



Next is Iron and Magic by Ilona Andrews! This book was so great, I loved everything about it, from the authors and the writing to these wonderful , exasperating characters! Such a great read!
Next is Jane Anonymous by Laurie Faria Stolarz! This was a wonderful read, it was dark and creepy, and I loved the message! And I was totally rooting for our main character!
Next is the Jane Doe series by Victoria Helen Stone, Jane Doe and Problem Child! These books were dark thrillers, our main character is twisted and so amazing to read about! I love the thriller and mystery threads!

Next is the Amaranthine Saga series by Forthright, Tsumiku and the Enslaved FoxKimiko and the Accidental ProposalKimiko and the Accidental Proposal, and Tamiko and the Two Janitors! Yeah, these books are amazing, and all that I read the first time this year, are top reads of 2019! The world is so incredible, the writing just takes me in, and the characters and plots are incredible! I can't wait for more!


Next is The King by Jennifer L. Armentrout! This book took me places I didn't know I needed, I loved more time with these characters and going on these adventures was such a ride!
Next is The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg! This book was unexpected and twisty and so enjoyable to read! This world was so interesting, I loved this combination of details!
Next is A Lady in Disguise by Lynsay Sands! This book was hilarious, Lynsay Sands is an amazing author! All the shenanigans were hilarious!
Next is the Everton Domestic Society series by A.S. Fenichel, A Lady's HonorA Lady's EscapeA Lady's VirtueA Lady's Doubt, and A Lady's Past! This series was hilarious and romantic, I loved watching these characters in these situations, they were always entertaining to read!




Next is The Last Odyssey by James Rollins! This was a spectacular thriller! I loved this combo of thriller, mystery and history, science and technology! It always makes for a great read! 
Next is Last Things by Jacqueline West! This book was totally unexpected, I loved the world, and the mystery was intriguing, and I enjoyed reading it!
Next is The Last Widow by Karin Slaughter! This was such a fantastic thriller, I loved the mystery, and spending more time with these characters! What a wonderful read!
Next is A Lethal Legacy by Heather Graham! This was another great ride with these characters, loved spending more time with them, and the mystery was really intriguing!
Next is Legacy of Light by Sarah Raughley! This book was a fantastic end to the series, the world of course is so amazing, we learned a lot, everything all came together so well, it was an amazing read! Sad to say goodbye, but it was a heck of a journey!
Next is the Legion series by Brandon Sanderson, Legion, Skin Deep, and Lies of the Beholder! I loved the world, the characters and the mysteries were so intriguing, these were such addicting and quick reads!


Next is Let's Call it a Doomsday by Katie Henry! This book was a wonderful read, I enjoyed reading about these characters, this was a comfort read, because the main character was so worried about the world ending, I could relax!
Next is the Ghostwalker series by Christine Feehan, Toxic Game and Lethal Game! These books are so fantastic, I loved these couples and their adventures! Such great writing, I really enjoy Christine Feehan's writing!

Next is The Library of the Unwritten by A.J. Hackwith! This book was so creative, I loved the world and the story, it was so enticing, and I enjoyed reading it so much, the writing was epic!
Next is Like Never and Always by Ann Aguirre! I loved the characters, and the whole plot! It was interesting, and I couldn't wait to see what'd happen next, such great plotting and writing!
Next is the Paw Enforcement series by Diane Kelly, The Long Paw of the Law and Paw of the Jungle! These books were so great, I still love this concept with a cop and her dog partner investigating crimes! Loved spending more time with these characters, and the mysteries were entertaining to read!

Next is The Lovely and the Lost by Jennifer Lynn Barnes! This book was so fantastic, I just love Jennifer Lynn Barnes' writing, and the whole concept with a family raising dogs for search and rescue, and this current search was so interesting! So much happened and it was thrill to read it!
Next is The Lying Woods by Ashley Elston! This book was awesome, I loved the mystery, it was interesting to read, and the characters were great to read about!
Next is A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh! Wow, loved Nalini Singh's foray into thriller, and the mystery was so intriguing, I loved her writing, and the characters just brought everything to life! Such a wonderful read!
Next is Algardis series by Terah Edun, Mages by Chance and Mages by Fortune! I enjoyed spending more time in this world, getting to know these new characters, and watching their adventures! So much fun!

Next is Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews! Loved this book so much, the world and these characters and the writing! Everything is so fantastic, I loved everything about this book!
Next is the Mask of Shadows series by Linsey Miller, Mask of Shadows and Ruin of Stars! I loved reading these books, the world was interesting, and yeah, that the main character was diverse was fantastic!

Next is the InCrypid series by Seanan McGuire, The Recitation of the Most Holy and Harrowing Pilgrimage of Mindy and Also Mork, Tricks for Free, That Ain't Witchcraft, and The Measure of a Monster! This series is just amazing, I loved the world and these characters so much, I loved watching the rest of Annie's journey! Such great reads and so entertaining! I love Seanan McGuire's writing!

Next is Middlegame by Seanan McGuire! This book was so fantastic, it was so weird and amazing, I loved the world, and these characters came off the page, it was so amazing! Such an original book! And the writing was totally epic!
Next is Missing, Presumed Dead by Emma Berquist! This book was awesome, I loved this world, the characters were interesting, and the mystery was entertaining to read!
Next is the Ever-Expanding Universe by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal, Mothership, A Stranger Thing, and The World Forgot! These books were so awesome, they were so hilarious, I loved the world, and these characters were so fun to read about!


Next is My Favourite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren! This book was hilarious, I loved these characters and the situations that they were getting into!
Next is Neanderthal Opens the Door to the Universe by Preston Norton! This book was so epic, I loved this concept of these two boys following instructions from God to make their school and community! Such great characters, and I loved going on this journey with them! The feels!
Next is The Never Tilting World by Rin Chuepeco! This book was so interesting, the world was so original and I want to read more! The plot was amazing, I loved how it was written, and these characters, and how everything came together! Such a fantastic book!
Next is the Lynburn Legacy series by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Spring Before I Met You, The Summer Before I Met You, UnspokenThe Night After I Lost You, Untold, and Unmade! This series is so amazing, I love the world so much, these characters are so wonderful, and yeah, these were so hilarious to read! Man, Sarah Rees Brennan is an amazing author!





Next is Novice Dragoneer by E.E. Knight! This book was a slow burn, it was dense, but it was amazing read, I loved the world and the characters were amazing, and yeah, the feels over the situations that she got into, I was with her with the highs and the lows! So excited for more! 
Next is Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia! This book was fantastic, the world and the characters, it was just a really enjoyable read!
Next is One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus! Yeah, I loved the mystery, it was so entertaining, and it wouldn't have worked without these fantastic characters! The writing was great and the pacing was on point! Such an enjoyable book!
Next is The Orchid Throne by Jeffe Kennedy! This book was unexpected and wonderful! I loved the world, it was so interesting, and the characters brought everything to life, I loved going on these adventures with them, and I can't wait for more!
Next is The Other Side of Lost by Jessi Kirby! This was a great book about getting away from social media, about loss, and was a really sweet, enjoyable read! Loved going on this journey, learning these lessons!
Next is PERfunctory afFECTION by Kim Harrison! This book was weird and strange and it was hard to know exactly what was going on, but I enjoyed it so much! The whole concept of whether or not she's crazy was such an enticing read!
Next is The Pioneer by Bridget Tyler! This book was really fantastic, a book about survival and grief, both of the individual, and as humanity. Wonderful read, and I'm so excited for the sequel!
Next is Pretty Fierce by Kieran Scott! This was an epic book, I loved the mystery, and the way the story was told! The writing was so great, I love Kieran Scott's writing!
Next is The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon! This book was a monster of a book, I just absolutely loved the world and the characters who inhabited it! It's a bit of a slow burn at the beginning, but once things starting coming together, the pace picked up considerably! This book is very near the top of the list of great books that I read in 2019!
Next is the Stormheart series by Cora Carmack, Roar and Rage! This series was fantastic, I loved this world with storms and their hearts, and I enjoyed going on this ride with this gang! So excited for more!

Next is The Reckoning of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin! This book was twisty and wonderful! I loved having more time with Noah, learning more about this world, and I can't wait to see how it's all going to play out! The writing is on point!
Next is Red Hood by Elena K. Arnold! Yeah, this is was a wonderful book! This is a fantastic story about werewolves and feminist and female power! The writing and the story was intense, and this was an amazing book and a great sophomore read, just as great as Damsel! It had my blood pumping so much because of the unfairness! 
Next is The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu! This book was so cute and wonderful, I loved getting Alec and Magnus's story, and delving deeper in the world! 
Next is the Dark House series by Laurie Faria Stolarz, Welcome to the Dark Side and Return to the Dark Side! This was a wonderful duology, the atmosphere was compelling, and the mystery and horror kept me reading!

Next is Rules for Vanishing by Kate Alice Marshall! Yeah, this book was epic! I dived right into it, I loved the thriller, I loved the rules of world, and the story was so compelling! The writing is so amazing! 
Next is Salvaged by Madeline Roux! This was an amazing space thriller mystery! The world was so interesting, the plot was fast paced and wonderful and I couldn't put it down! Loved reading an adult book by this author!
Next is Salvation Day by Kali Wallace! This was another amazing thriller, I loved the world, the characters were compelling, and I totally didn't expect where it was going! Such an epic book, the writing was fantastic! Another adult book by an author who I've also read her YA book!
Next is Save the Date by Morgan Matson! This book was cute and fun and just a nice light book! Loved all the misadventures!
Next is the Arc of the Scythe series by Neal Shusterman, Scythe, Thunderhead, and The Toll! Oh, this series is a masterpiece, honestly! The world, the characters, the story, the writing and everything was amazing! Love all 3 of these so much, the story was amazing! This series are top reads of 2019, they just have to be, it was just a crazy original and captivating story!


Next is Seasons of Sorcery Anthology! This was a great anthology, I met old friends, and met new ones (and new authors) and I enjoyed all these different worlds!
Next is the Secret Sacrament series by Sherryl Jordan, Secret Sacrament and Time of the Eagle! This series is just fantastic, I love the world, the writing is wonderful, the stories are just so great to read! 

Next is Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin! This book was original and dark and hilarious! I loved the story so much, the writing kept me reading, and the characters had me cracking up, even though they were in some pretty horrible situations! So excited for the sequel!
Next is Serpentine by Laurell K. Hamilton! I just love this world so much, and Laurell K. Hamilton's writing is captivating, I just love these stories so much!
Next is Seven Crows by Kate Kessler! This book was so amazing, I loved the mystery and thriller aspects, it never let up, the pacing was amazing, as well as the writing! Kate Kessler knows her stuff!
Next is Shadow Warrior by Christine Feehan! Another amazing book in this series, loved getting to know these characters! Everything was great about this book, and I can't wait for more!
Next is Sharpest Sting by Jennifer Estep! We learned more about the secrets in this world, and I just really enjoyed spending more time with these characters, especially since we're getting close to the end, I think!
Next is A Shiver of Light by Laurell K. Hamilton! This world is so fascinating, and so much happens in this book to change the world! I'm so excited because we are going to get more in this series, it's just going to take time. I can't wait, because this book was so wonderful!
Next is Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz! This book was a great read, dealing with sick kids and had a wonderful message, and it was just enjoyable to read! 
Next is Sisters of Shadow and Light by Sara B. Larson! This book had me flipping the pages, I couldn't put this story down, I loved the world, and the pacing and the way it was written was excellent and I'm rearing for more!
Next is the Skyward series by Brandon Sanderson, Skyward and Starsight! Loved these books so much, I absolutley adored Spensa, she's hilarious, and I loved watching her grow, learn more about her world! Epic books, they're at the threshold of my top reads of 2019!

Next is Slaying It by Chloe Neill! Loved getting this novella, getting more time in this world, having more characters have happy endings! Just a wonderful story, and of course great writing! 
Next is Smoke and Key by Kelsey Sutton! This book was original and amazing, and just cements how much I love Kelsey Sutton's writing and imagination, because she comes up with such captivating books! Plus the mystery was pretty engaging!
Next is Snapshot by Brandon Sanderson! This book was so interesting, I loved the mystery, the world was so captivating, I would love to learn more about it! Loved reading it, and that ending was perfect! 
Next is Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson! Yeah, top read of 2019, guaranteed! How could it not, when it's about a librarian to be, fighting against monster books? I loved the world, I loved the character, the story and writing were so great, and I kept thinking about this book! Such a great and wonderful read! 
Next is Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston! This was a fantastic sequel, loved spending more time with these characters, watching their struggles and adventures! Loved what we learned about this world, and the story was just so great!
Next is Spartan Destiny by Jennifer Estep! This was a fantastic read, it was a wonderful end to the series, loved the story and how it ended, and of course spending time with these characters! 
Next is Spellhacker by M.K. England! This book was hilarious, I loved M.K. England's writing again, the world was so fascinating, the story kept me on my tows, and it's got some diverse characters that to a non-diverse girl, fit in organically, not forced in, so that was great!
Next is Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson! This book was freaking hilarious, the writing was amazing, I loved reading about these characters in a world that was pretty destroyed, but still ticking! It was clever, and I'm so excited to read the rest of the series!
Next is Storm Cursed and Storm Cursed by Patricia Briggs! Yeah, I read this book twice in a matter of a month, because it was that freaking epic! It bough back so many little plot lines from previous books, bringing a huge view of the scope, and it was just a wildly entertaining book! I just love it to pieces! 
Next is Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout! Loved reading more about this world, learning more, Trin was an amazing character and I can't wait to follow her journey, and I can't wait for more! And I'm so happy that Zayne is probably going to get a happy ending!
Next is Strange Truth by Maggie Thrush! This book was a weird mystery, the writing was so enticing and I had to read more! Really enjoyed this book, and I really need to read the sequel! 
Next is Sweep of the Blade by Ilona Andrews! This was such a great read, I really enjoyed getting to see Maud's journey, and learning more about vampires! Really great read! I just love Ilona Andrew's writing!
Next is The Switch by Lynsay Sands! This book was amazing and so hilarious! I loved the story and getting to know these characters and watch their adventures! Such a fun read!
Next is Sword and Pen by Rachel Caine! This book was so great, I loved spending more time in this wonderful world, and with these characters! The story was amazing, and it was a epic end to the series, everything came together so well, it was a fantastic story! 
Next is T-Minus by Shannon Greenland! This was such a great thriller, I enjoyed going on this ride, and it was a great time reading it!
Next is This Cruel Design by Emily Suvada! This was a fantastic read, loved spending more time in this world with these characters, we learned more, and it was so fast paced and epic to read, and I enjoyed it so much!
Next is This Lie Will Kill You by Chelsea Pitcher! This was an amazing book, I loved her writing, the story was tense and the twist was awesome! Wonderful book!
Next is Titanshade by Dan Stout! Wow, I enjoyed this book so much, the writing was on point, the world was really interesting to read, so were these characters, and the mystery was brought to life by the previous elements! Awesome read, and I can't wait for more!
Next is Toil & Trouble Anthology! This was a really great anthology, I loved all these worlds of witchcraft, and stories about girl power! Lots of amazing authors!
Next is A Treason of Thorns by Laura E. Weymouth! This was a wonderful book, I loved the writing, and the story was enticing! I loved the quest that they were on, basically! And I really enjoyed how it all wrapped up! I can't wait to read more by Laura E. Weymouth!
Next is Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren! This was a really nice, fun read! Plus it was hilarious, Christina Lauren is a fantastic writing duo!
Next is Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus! This as another fantastic mystery, the characters were interesting, and I was all taken up to the mystery, the details were interesting, and I loved that ending, it was pretty twisted and creepy and great!
Next is Undying by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner! Yeah, this book was amazing, loved spending more time in this world, with these characters, going on this adventure! I just love this pair's writing!
Next is The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren! Another wonderful, fun, Christina Lauren book! I loved the series of accidents and reading about these characters falling in love, reluctantly! It was such fun!
Next is The Upside of Falling by Alex Light! This book was so cute to read, I loved this fake romance story, the characters were awesome to read about!
Next is Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver! I loved reading this story, the mystery was engaging, and I loved the twist! Just more proof as to why I enjoy Lauren Oliver's writing!
Next is The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson! This was anther fantastic mystery, really enjoyed watching Stevie learn more about the past mystery, and deal with the current situation! So many reveals, and I can't wait for final book!
Next is Vengeance Road by Christine Feehan! This book was so great to read, I loved these characters and the struggles that they went through! Plus there's the great writing of Christine Feehan!
Next is Verity by Colleen Hoover! Loved this book so much! It was creepy and eerie and I couldn't put it down! Loved the writing, loved the mystery, the romance, it all came together so well! Amazing book!
Next is Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell! This book was equal parts hilarious and somber, as all of these characters were going on journeys, both physical and emotional, dealing with some issues, and it was a fantastic sequel, and we learned more! I can't wait for the sequel, that was an evil ending!
Next is What She Found in the Woods by Josephine Angelini! This was a fantastic book, with an unreliable narrator, the mystery was fascinating, and I enjoyed getting to know these characters!
Next is Wherever She Goes by Kelley Armstrong! This book was so awesome, I loved the story so much, Kelley Armstrong is a fantastic author, I loved watching this mystery, with these characters, it came together so well!
Next is The Whispering Room by Amanda Stevens! This book was such a great thriller, I loved the mystery, the characters were interesting, and yeah, I just love Amanda Stevens' writing!
Next is Wicked as You Wish by Rin Chupeco! This book was awesome and hilarious, I loved the writing, the story was captivating, the world was interesting, and I loved watching these characters go on this quest! And that ending, well, I can't wait for the sequel!
Next is The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw! This was an awesome book, the world was interesting, and the story with these characters was just a captivating story! Such a great book!
Next is Wicked Hour by Chloe Neill! Loved having more time with these characters, spend more time in this world! Loved the developments, and the mystery was interesting and it was just a really entertaining read!
Next is Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan! This book was wicked and dark, twisted and awesome! I loved the writing, there was an intense atmosphere, the story was interesting, and the characters just brought everything to life! I'm so excited for the sequel, I can't wait to see where things go!
Next is Wickedly Unraveled by Deborah Blake! I loved this story, spending more time with these characters, with things being all, well, unraveled! It was a great story about trying to get back to her life, it was a great read!
Next is Wild Country by Anne Bishop! This book was just fantastic, loved being in this world some more, seeing some familiar faces and some new ones as well, struggle with the aftermath of HFL movement and the Other's retaliation! Loved watching these characters on their journeys!
Next is Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw! This was a fantastic read, the story was fascinating, I loved the world, the characters were interesting, and that ending was awesome! I really enjoy Shea Ernshaw's writing!
Next is Wolf's Bane by Kelley Armstrong! This book was so awesome, loved being in teenage Kate and Logan's heads! Loved the mystery, the story was interesting, and there's so many threads for the sequel to explore, and I can't wait, that ending was just so evil!
Next is #murderfunding by Gretchen McNeil! This book was awesome, it picked up on some threads from the previous book! I loved the mystery, and loved how we got even more murderous tv action! Fantastic book, and I can't wait for the 3rd book, to see where it's going to go!
Lastly is 29 Dates by Melissa de la Cruz! This book was a fantastic, sweet read, I loved these characters fall in love, and all of these shenanigans! It was a sweet, wonderful read, and I really enjoyed it!
522 of 559, so I read less than last year, but there were some really fantastic books this year, that I was so happy to read! Can't wait for this new year and all the great books that are going to be coming out!

So yeah, those are the best books that I read in 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!