Monday, January 13, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge 2nd January Sign Up

So time for another challenge. It'll start sometime tomorrow once I wake up. Since I may or may not be called into work again, and I won't get the 24 hours since I have work early on Wednesday, this is going to be more of a 24 hours between 48 of reading, though I'm again going to try and fit as many of those 24 hours in the first day!

My goal as ever is 6-8 books this. Books I'd like to read are Mages by Assembly, How to Love Your Elf, The Last Witness, Vendetta Road, Good Girls Lie, Just Breathe, Loveboat, Taipei, Infinity Son, The Stars We Steal, Life is Short and Then You Die, A Dress for the Wicked, Beyond a Darkened Shore, Crier's War, The Beholder, The Beckoning Shadow, Far from the Tree, You Owe Me a Murder, Angel's Mage, Day Zero.

Seems like a good selection of books, and I can't wait to start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!