Tuesday, January 14, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge Update 2

I read my next book, Daughter of Blood, and I'm going to be reading Heir to the Shadows next!

My Reading Journey:

Mages by Assembly by Terah Edun
Started On: January 14th, 12:30 PM
Finished On: January 14th, 2:10 PM
Pages Read: 236

Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop
Started On: January 14th, 2:20 PM
Finished On: January 14th, 7:20 PM
Pages Read: 412

Heir of the Shadows by Anne Bishop
Started On: January 14th
Currently On: Pages 0 of 482

Goals: 6-8
Read: 2
Time Used: 6 hours, 40 minutes
Pages Read: 648



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!