Tuesday, January 28, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge 4th January Sign Up

Yeah, another challenge! I have a lot of free time this month, what can I say? Again I'll try for a 24 hours period to read in vs. 24 hours of reading, but who knows. I'll start early tomorrow, hopefully, since I'm read for bed right now.

My goal as ever is 6-8 books, and the books I want to read this week are obviously here, Blood Countess, Dread Nation, Deathless Divide, The June Boys, The Last Great Wizard, The New Improved Sorceress, The Look-Alike, Together We Caught Fire, and Yes No Maybe So.

Others that I want to read are How to Love Your Elf, Good Girls Lie, Just Breathe, Loveboat, Taipei, Infinity Son, Life is Short and Then You Die, A Dress for the Wicked, Beyond a Darkened Shore, Crier's War, The Beholder, The Beckoning Shadow, Far from the Tree, Angel's Mage, Day Zero.

Can't wait to start reading! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!