Sunday, January 5, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #285, January 5th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 2:
Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire, Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire, In an Absent Dream by Seanan McGuire, Come Tumbling Down by Seanan McGuire, How to Love Your Elf by Kerrelyn Sparks, The Last Witness by Claire McFall, Lost Girl by Holly Kammier, Nameless Queen by Rebecca McLaughlin, One of Us is Next by Karen M. McManus, Sabriel by Garth Nix, Vendetta Road by Christine Feehan

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 4. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 6. Check.

This week is slightly longer then I might've liked, but 4 of these are novellas, so they should make for some fast reading! Can't wait to read these amazing books!

Week 1:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Wicked Bite by Jeaniene Frost, The Murders of Molly Southbourne by Tade Thompson, The Survival of Molly Southbourne by Tade Thompson, The Gilded Wolves Roshani Chokshi, A Murderous Relation by Deanna Raybourn, The Bridge Kingdom by Danielle L. Jensen, Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire

Yeah, this was a free week, so that I read 7 books, I'm happy with this week! Can't wait for this next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!