Sunday, January 19, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #287, January 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 4:
Dead in the Doorway by Diane Kelly, The Hand on the Wall by Maureen Johnson, Stellar Fusion by E.L. Strife, This Vicious Cure by Emily Suvada, The Will and the Wilds by Charlie N. Holmberg

Tour Books: 1. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

Well, this is a pretty good week, not too long, but a number of amazing books that I really want to read!

Week 3:
Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop, Heir to the Shadows by Anne Bishop, Queen of the Darkness by Anne Bishop, Myrnin's Tale by Rachel Caine, Viper and the Farmer by Rachel Caine, The First Day of the Rest of Your Life by Rachel Caine, Glass Houses by Rachel Caine, One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake, Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake, Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake

vs.

Mages by Assembly by Terah Edun, Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop, Heir to the Shadows by Anne Bishop, Queen of the Darkness by Anne Bishop, Sweep With Me by Ilona Andrews

Yeah, I read less than what I planned, but yeah, there were some really great books, so I'm happy that I did read what I did! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!