Sunday, February 2, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #289, February 2nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 6:
Golden in Death by J.D. Robb, Sea Witch by Sarah Henning, Sea Witch Rising by Sarah Henning, Starbreaker by Amanda Bouchet

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Old Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, I went with a shorter week this week because of how much I didn't read of this previous week below. But there's books that I can't wait to read, plus I have plenty of books to read from this past week to get to!

Week 5:
Blood Countess by Lana Popović, Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne, Dread Nation by Justina Ireland, Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland, The June Boys by Court Stevens, The Late Great Wizard by Sarah Hanover, The New Improved Sorceress by Sara Hanover, The Look-Alike by Erica Spindler, Together We Caught Fire by Eva V. Gibson, Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed

vs.

The Invisible Ring by Anne Bishop, The Price by Anne Bishop, Dreams Made Flesh by Anne Bishop, Tangled Webs by Anne Bishop, The Shadow Queen by Anne Bishop, Shalador's Lady by Anne Bishop, Twilight's Dawn by Anne Bishop, Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne, The Late Great Wizard by Sarah Hanover, This Vicious Cure by Emily Suvada

Of the 10 books I planned to read, I only read 2, and I read 7 that I didn't plan. Since I planned on a lot of books, this makes sense, and I wish I'd read more, but I did read some really great books, and I can't wait to read more! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!