Sunday, February 9, 2020

We Have the Cover of The Shaw Confessions #3!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover (and title) of The Last Confessions of Mara Dyer and Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin!


From Goodreads:
The third book in this chilling new series from Michelle Hodkin, author of the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer trilogy!

We don't have much of a synopsis yet, but that this cover is so long, that we're getting both of them, and yeah, the cover has them both, yeah, it's so fantastic, I love how it fits with the other 5, and yeah, can't wait for this book to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!