Friday, February 14, 2020

We Have the Cover of The Never Tilting World #2!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of The Ever Cruel Kingdom! And it sounds fantastic!

From Goodreads:
After a treacherous journey and a life-shattering meeting with a twin neither knew they had, Haidee and Odessa expected to emerge from the Great Abyss to a world set right. But though the planet is turning once again, the creatures of the abyss will not rest until they have tasted another goddess’s sacrifice.

To break the cycle, Haidee and Odessa need answers that lie beyond the seven gates of the underworld, within the Cruel Kingdom itself. The shadows of the underworld may hunger to tear them apart, but these two sisters are determined to heal their world—together.


Yeah, this cover looks fantastic, I love the clockwork and the mirrors! Same elements from the first book, but it's horizontal instead of vertical, and I love the look! Sounds fantastic and I can't wait to read it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!