Sunday, June 20, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #361, June 20th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 25:
Nothing Planned!

Well, I need another free week, so yeah, I'm taking it!

Week 24:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

In the Ravenous Dark by A.M. Strickland, The Wicker King by K. Ancrum, The Legend of the Golden Raven by K. Ancrum, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell, House of Hollow by Krystal Sutherland, The Song Rising by Samantah Shannon, The Dawn Chorus by Samantha Shannon, Bottle Demon by Stephen Blackmoore, Questland by Carrie Vaughn, Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston, Undone by Rachel Caine

A free week, so yeah, I'm glad for what I read! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!