Sunday, June 20, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #524, June 21st

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #523
Teaser Tuesday #531
WWW Wednesday #531
WOW #527
Will the Time Come #524
Third Sentence Thursday #514
Random Reads #500
First Lines Friday #527
Book Blogger Hop #193
The Reward Challenge Update #509
Wheel of TBR #56
How Well I Stuck to It #361
Wrote that Review Update #359

Week 24 Reviews:
In the Ravenous Dark

Whatever-You-Want-A-Thon: 

The Olympics Readathon: 

Random:

OK, so I got 18 posts in 7 days, it was a decent week, I read some really great reads, and I actually written most of my reviews for this week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want, because I need more free time! 

4 comments:

  1. I’m behind as usual :)

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I still have a bunch from 2020, and most of 2021 reviews to review! Eek! Thanks! And thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Great bunch of books. I've read Carry On and Pack Challenge but the rest are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I loved rereading Carry On, and Pack Challenge was a great read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!