Sunday, June 27, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #362, June 27th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 26:
Nothing Planned!

Well, a another free week works out for me! 

Week 25:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

The Wrath & the Dawn Webtoon by Renée Ahdieh, illustrated by SilvesterVitale, The Moth & the Flame by Renée Ahdieh, The Crown & the Arrow by Renée Ahdieh, The Wrath & the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh, The Mirror & the Maze by Renée Ahdieh, The Rose & the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh, Tomb of Ancients by Madeleine Roux, Gerald Demille and Helen Meet by Ilona Andrews, Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews, Sweep in Peace by Ilona Andrews, One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews, Sweep of the Blade by Ilona Andrews, Sweep With Me by Ilona Andrews, One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston, Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell, The Ones We're Meant to Find by Joan He

A free week, which meant that I could read whatever I want, and I did, and I enjoyed these books, and I'm pleased with how much I read this week, and I hope next week goes just as well! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!