Monday, June 14, 2021

K. Ancrum Author Page

The Story: I don't know exactly when K. Ancrum came on my radar. But I'd seen The Wicker King, and then The Weigh of the Stars around the internet, and now I've read The Wicker King, and I can't wait to read more! 

Website

Series: The Wicker King.

The Wicker King: The Wicker King and her sitemy review, The Legend of the Golden Raven and my review, 1*.

1*: The Weight of Stars and her sitemy review. The Weight of Stars features the child of Jack, August and Rina.

Stand Alone's: Darling and her site, my review, Icarus and her site, my review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!