Sunday, October 17, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #378, October 17th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 42:
A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Just 1 new book that I want to read, but well, there's a few more books I want to read, but this is the one that's just coming out, so it's a high priority! 

Week 41:
No Words by Meg Cabot

vs.

Uprooted by Naomi Novik, Not Even for a Duke by A.S. Fenichel, Sebastian by Anne Bishop, Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye, The Darkest Fire by Gena Showalter, The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter, The Forbidden by Heather Graham, The Unknown by Heather Graham, Haunted House by Heather Graham, No Words by Meg Cabot, The Human Familiar by Honor Raconteur, Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder, Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder, Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder, The Empress by S.J. Kincaid

I read what I wanted, and I read a bunch of other books, books that I really enjoyed, so it was a really great week, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!