Monday, July 11, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #579, July 11th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #578
Teaser Tuesday #586
WWW Wednesday #586
WOW #582
Will the Time Come #579
Third Sentence Thursday #569
Random Reads #555
First Lines Friday #582
Book Blogger Hop #248
Monthly ARC's Update 17
The Reward Challenge Update #564
Wheel of TBR #111
How Well I Stuck to It #416
Wrote that Review Update #414

Page-a-Thon:
Update 4

Random:

OK, so I got 41 posts in 7 days, it was a pretty great week, I read some really great books, I had the doggies most of the time, so I was soaking in the cuddles! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy reading what you want this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you read some great ones. Enjoy your books this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I read some really great books this week, and I can't wait for this week's reads! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!