Friday, August 12, 2022

First Lines Friday #587, August 12th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"Dayton Culver was well aware he was trespassing when he and his golden tetriever, Lulu, veered off the path in the woods. If he had known the knightnmares the transgression would bring him after that horrifying spring day, maybe he wouldn't have strated. Lord knew he was goingt o spend the rest of his life wishing he'd never climbed that hill."-Daughter by Kate McLaughlin

That's certainly a statement! Must read more now! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!