Monday, August 1, 2022

Magical Readathon: Orilium Update 1

So I read my first book for Magical Readathon: Orilium, and it was A Lady of Rooksgrave Manor which was for the prompt Inscription O, and I'll be reading Court of the Vampire Queen next!

My Reading Journey:

A Lady of Rooksgrave Manor by Kathryn Moon
Prompt Fulfilled: Inscription O
Started On: August 1st
Finished On: August 1st, 5:20 PM
Pages Read: 405

Court of the Vampire Queen by Katee Robert
Prompt Fulfilled: The AWW Needs You Quest
Started On: August 1st
Currently On: Page 0 of 496

Prompts Left: Alchemy O, Alchemy Q, Alchemy D, Inscription Q, Artificery O, Spells & Incantations O, Spells & Incantations Q, Elemental Studies O, Elemental Studies Q, Elemental Studies D, Shapeshifting O, Animal Studies O, Astronomy O, Restoration O, Restoration Q, Inscription O, Restoration O, Restoration Q, Conjuration O, Conjuration Q, Demonology O, Lore O, Lore Q, Lore D, Animal Studies O, Animal Studies Q, Demonology O, Restoration O, Restoration Q, Spells & Incantations O, Alchemy O, Art of Illusion O, Art of Illusion Q, Spells & Incantations O, Psionics & Divination O, Psionics & Divination Q, Psionics & Divination D, Lore O, Alchemy O, Alchemy Q, Restoration O, Restoration Q, Shapeshifting O, Art of Illusion O, Art of Illusion Q, Art of Illusion D, Psionics & Divination O
Read: 1
Pages Read: 405

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!