Friday, August 5, 2022

Monthly ARC's September Round Up

This is my monthly ARC accountability challenge, to list out the books that I have as ARC's that are being published in the coming month, rounding them up at the start of the month, and seeing how well I did at the end, as well as rounding up the next month's books. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read 1 of 3 books. Which is not great, but it is an ARC reading month, so hopefully I'm going to read the rest of these ARC's! 

So the ARC's that I have coming out in September are
NetGalley:
Final Heir by Faith Hunter - September 6th, 2022
A Familiar Stranger by A. R. Torre - September 27th, 2022

Edelweiss:
The Weight of Blood by Tiffany D. Jackson - September 6th, 2022
Bone Weaver by Aden Polydoros - September 20th, 2022
Mere Mortals by Erin Jade Lange - September 27th, 2022

5. I'm meaning to read at least 3 of these this month, so hopefully I read them! What about you guys? Happy reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!