Thursday, August 11, 2022

Pick-Pong-A-Thon Update 4

So I read my next book for Pick-Pong-A-Thon, and it was The Scorpion Rules which was for the prompt Intimidating, and I'll be reading The Infinity Courts next!

My Reading Journey:

The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
Prompt Fulfilled: First in a Series 1
Started On: August 4th
Finished On: August 4th, 7:04 PM
Pages Read: 352

Final Heir by Faith Hunter
Prompt Fulfilled: Gifted
Started On: August 7th
Finished On: August 7th, 9:44 PM
Pages Read: 464

Dead Man's Hand by James J. Butcher
Prompt Fulfilled: First in a Series 2
Started On: August 8th
Finished On: August 9th, 8:46 PM
Pages Read: 384

The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow
Prompt Fulfilled: Intimidating
Started On: August 11th
Finished On: August 11th, 2:27 PM
Pages Read: 384

The Infinity Courts by Akemi Dawn Bowman
Prompt Fulfilled: Treat Your Shelf
Started On: August 
Currently On: Page 0 of 465

Prompts Left: Retelling
Read: 4
Pages Read: 1584

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!