Saturday, August 6, 2022

We Have the Cover of Kara Gillian #9!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of Rise of the Demon by Diana Rowland! I'm so glad that this book is here, I'm so excited! 



From Goodreads:
The long-awaited ninth book in the Demon series returns to the adventures of Kara Gillian and the supernatural threats that surround her

Kara's drastic ceasefire deal with the formidable demon Imperator Dekkak slowed the attacks on Earth to a trickle, but her troubles are far from over. The god-like demahnk are desperate to return to their own kind, but unless they can stabilize the demon realm, they'll be forever exiled--and they've subjugated Kara's beloved Mzatal to further their hellacious cause. One faction of demonic lords and demahnk has a plan to fix their world, yet their salvation would come at the expense of Earth.

Meanwhile, Kara is wrestling with government bureaucracy, backstabbing allies, enemy lords, as well as the powerful young demonic lord Ashava, who's packing the drama, angst, and rebellion of the terrible teen years into just a few months.

Kara's in a race to stop an apocalypse, but in order to prevail she'll have to make a terrible sacrifice or risk losing everything she holds dear. 


The last book came out in 2016, and I'm so excited for this book! The cover looks so great, with Kara in he armor and the gun, and the magic, and I love it! Can't wait for this book to come out! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!