Sunday, April 30, 2023

Book Battle May 2023 TBR

Well it's time to choose my May TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Book that you're a fan of-All In A Name by Honor Raconteur
5pts-Set in a hotel-The Princess and the Fangirl by Ashley Poston
5pts-Nerdy main character-Painted Devils by Margaret Owen
5pts-Book with a big fan following-1HP Club by elfboi 71- 80
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-By an author that's been featured at a convention-Ghostly Game by Christine Feehan
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-ARC-Capture the Sun by Jessie Mihalik
10pts-CLUB READ 1-1HP Club by elfboi, episodes 1-10
10pts-CLUB READ 2-1HP Club by elfboi, episodes 11-20
10pts-Book that mentions cosplay-Geekerella by Ashley Poston
15pts-Set at a convention-Girls Save the World in This One by Ash Parsons
20pts-Book with your team in it* Magic and Power-Witch King by Martha Wells

How did I do last month?
5pts-Book that makes you curious-The Frugal Wizard’s Guide for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson
5pts-Set in a fictional place-Nightblood by Elly Blake
5pts-Book about exploring-Semiosis by Sue Burke
5pts-Under 200 pages-Falling for the Gravekeeper by Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe
5pts-Book with a cat in it-A Trip With Trouble by Diane Kelly 
5pts-Mentions being late-The Late Mrs. Willoughby by Claudia Gray 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-"In" in the title-Silver in the Bone by Alexandra Bracken
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-A person's name in the title-Nigeria Jones by Ibi Zoboi
10pts-CLUB READ 1-A Venom Dark and Sweet by Judy I. Lin
10pts-CLUB READ 2-The Atlas Paradox by Olivie Blake
10pts-Book with a tea party in it-A Magic Steeped in Poison by Judy I. Lin
10pts-Character named Alice-Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
10pts-Book that isn't about a birthday-Moon Called by Patricia Briggs 
15pts-Alice in Wonderland retelling-Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
20pts-Book with a team in it*-Queen-The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa-Read!

I put finishing this TBR right to the very end! But I made it, and I read some really great reads, and while I'm nervous about this month right now as I'm building my TBR, this month is going to be much more relaxed, with mainly a focus on ARC's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!