Sunday, April 23, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #457, April 23rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 17:
Resonance Surge by Nalini Singh

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: NA.

Just a quick week but I have a full TBR, and the one other book that I want to read comes out on Friday, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to read it right away or not.


Week 16:
The Study of Poisons by Maria V. Snyder

vs.

First We Were IV by Alexandra Sirowy, The Study of Poisons by Maria V. Snyder, Hemlock Island by Kelley Armstrong, Golden by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Platinum by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Nigeria Jones by Ibi Zoboi, Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust, Unleashed by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié, Hot Blooded by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié, Savage by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié, Fireborne by Patricia Briggs, Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs, Night Broken by Patricia Briggs, Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs, Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs, Storm Cursed by Patricia Briggs, Smoke Bitten by Patricia Briggs, Soul Broken by Patricia Briggs, Blood Heir by Amélie Wen Zhao, A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St. Clair

A read what I wanted, and plenty more, so yeah, I'm happy with that! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!