Sunday, April 16, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #456, April 16th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 16:
The Study of Poisons by Maria V. Snyder

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

A quick week, but oh, I just need to read this book so much! 


Week 15:
Master of Souls by Rena Barron

vs.

Sacred Hospitality by Olivie Blake, The Atlas Paradox by Olivie Blake, Moon Called by Patricia Briggs, Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs, Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs, Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs, Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs, River Marked by Patricia Briggs, All the Dead Lie Down by Kyrie McCauley, What Unbreakable Looks Like by Kate McLaughlin, The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones. All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda, Missing Dead Girls by Sara Walters, This Side of Murder by Anna Lee Huber, Treacherous is the Night by Anna Lee Huber

I didn't read what I planned, but I did read a decent amount of other books, so I'm happy with that, and I'm sure I'll read Master of Souls shortly! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!