Sunday, April 30, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #458, April 30th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 18:
Nothing Planned!

Just a free week to fill my TBR with the prompts that I have! 

Week 17:
Resonance Surge by Nalini Singh

vs.

Resonance Surge by Nalini Singh, The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa, Pieces of Me by Kate McLaughlin, The Rosewood Hunt by Mackenzie Reed, The Summer Girl by Elle Kennedy, Skyhunter by Marie Lu, Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter, Cole...Meet Ali by Gena Showalter, Through the Zombieglass by Gena Showalter, The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter, A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter, Kat in Zombieland by Gena Showalter, Down the Rabbit Hole by Gena Showalter, The Foxglove King by Hannah Whitten, A Game of Fate by Scarlett St. Clair, Semiosis by Sue Burke, A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness, The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness, The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda, The Last Tale of the Flower Bride by Roshani Chokshi, The Ones We Burn by Rebecca Mix, Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer, 
Treachery by Andrea Cremer, Roseblood by Andrea Cremer, Aftermath by Andrea Cremer, 

Yeah, I read what I wanted, and so very many more! I'm exhausted, but I read a lot of fantastic reads! I'm going to be slowing down, but I'm happy with what I've read and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!