Saturday, April 29, 2023

Week 17 Review: Semiosis

From Goodreads:
Human survival hinges on an bizarre alliance in Semiosis, a character driven science fiction novel of first contact by debut author Sue Burke.

Colonists from Earth wanted the perfect home, but they'll have to survive on the one they found. They don't realize another life form watches...and waits...

Only mutual communication can forge an alliance with the planet's sentient species and prove that humans are more than tools.

My Review:


Author: Sue Burke
Series: Semiosis Duology #1
Read: April 26th, 2023
Source: Bought
Reason Why: It sounds really fantastic, and it's a DAC Book, Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book, RR Book and a WTC Book!
Publisher: Tor Books
Published: February 6th 2018
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!