The Story: I got Counting Down With You, and A Show for Two, on Edelweiss, and I got them because they sounded good, but didn't pick them up right away. Then I was prompted to read A Show for Two, and absolutely devoured it, it as so good, and then I had to read Counting Down With You, which I also adored, and I can't wait to read more by Tashie Bhuiyan!
Website
Stand Alone's:
Counting Down With You and
her site,
my review,
A Show for Two and
her site,
my review,
Stay With My Heart and
her site,
my review,
I'll Pretend You're Mine and
her site,
my review,
Right as Rain and
her site, my review,
Missed Connection and
her site,
Double Take and
her site.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!
This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!