Friday, April 15, 2011

Follow Friday #1, April 15th



Welcome to the Writer’s Follow Friday Blog Hop! Not sure if you qualify? If you have a blog to add, guess what, you’re a writer! So check out the rules, grab the link and join the hop! We’re small for now, but we hope to continue to grow.

This week's question is Shakespeare asked What's in a name? But we all know better. So let's talk about names, specifically our blog's name. How did you come up with yours?
Please join in in welcoming Paige W. Pendleton from Gustatus Similis Pullus, this week's featured author, with her answer.

Okay! I'm laughing.

It is Latin for tastes like chicken. I wanted something irreverent, and phrase seemed to fit. I've since looked it up, and found ""Tastes like chicken is also used for incongruous humor, deployed for situations which have no real relevance."

Yep. That worked. Perfectly.

That was Pagie.
For me, I found my blog title just because I love books, reading and writing, so thus words, and write, and then I'm the admin of CC (http://crazyclubwritingyear.proboards.com/index.cgi) so of course I'm crazy!! So thus, Words I Write Crazy :)
How do you join in the fun? So glad you asked. It’s really quite simple.
 
1)      Follow this blog.
2)      Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
3)      Follow the featured author of the week, week, Paige W. Pendleton.
           4) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5)      Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
6)      Answer the question
                      7)      Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with
people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8)      If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to
do is follow back.
9)      Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a
new follower or two.

This is the blog hop for the writing community. Every Friday writers who blog come together and hop! Leave your name and URL of the FF post and we'll come visit you too.
1. Elizabeth Sharp  9. Nora B. Peevy  
2. Paige W. Pendleton  10. M.D. Christie  
3. Gabrielle Bisset  11. Julius Cicero  
4. Kristi Bernard  12. Suzy Turner  
5. Liz Schulte  13. Victoria Denson  
6. Pam Asberry  14. J. A. Titus  
7. Robyn Sadler  15. Louisa Paarsmarkt  
8. MG Ainsworth  

Is the most recent list I can find :)

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog hop! I love your blog name. Count me as your newest follower. And come and visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the hop. I love your blog name! And I just glanced up and realized Pam said the exact same thing. Oh, well, it's still true. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I need to get going earlier on Fridays, huh? Yes, I'm crazy too, so please join me on my journey:

    http://fateandfaith-julee.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-whats-in-name.html

    So nice to "meet" you and see you next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to meet you. I look forward to learning more about your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is crazyclubwritingyear???
    I hope you visit & tell me at writermason!
    Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!