Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Plot from Title!

So I was browsing the nano forums and I was in the adoptable titles, and I found one. Status: Dead. And in that, sparked a series for me, titles of Status: Dead, Status: Lifeless, Status: Living, But Not For Long, Status: Dying, Status: Born, Status: Living a Full Life.  And I came up with this little summary. Hope you guys like it.

What’s your status? You know, the little barcode on your arm that tells people what you are, who you are, and most importantly, how long you’re going to live. Ever try to extend the time you have? Don’t. You’ll just bring around the Changers, and they’ll bring about a permanent early retirement.

3 comments:

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!