Saturday, April 30, 2011

Week 17 Review: Secrets and Shadows

From Goodreads:
Nothing's simple when you run with werewolves. Jess Gillmansen thinks she's seen it all but her eyes are about to be opened to even more danger and a reality far more paranormal than she's suspected. With Jess' realization that the Rusakovas' mother is still alive and imprisoned, the group's choices become harder and trust more important. Lines are drawn and relationships change as the broken Rusakova family struggles to reunite to free their mother - and those who Jess thought to be normal people show themselves to be much, much more...

My Review:
I loved this book! I read it in 1 sitting, with the doggies on top of me, till about 3 in the morning. I just really needed to know what was going to happen to Jess and Pietr next! And I just loved everything that happened, every word! So great!

I loved how everything was continued from the first book, like Pietr's mother, the tension between Jess and Sarah over Pietr, just loved it! I hope that the Jess/Pietr/Sarah triangle gets solved soon, since I really don't want to wait for it anymore!

I especially loved the conflict there was between Jess and Pietr when he tried to protect her from his world by ignoring her, I just loved the pain that caused her, because then that made their relationship stronger when they just couldn't take it anymore!

I kinda read the ending a bit fast, because I missed some things, but I know that I really don't like her previous crush, or her new therapist! Evil, evil, evil!!!!! And her dad didn't help things, but then it was a little late for that.

This book left me steaming for the next one, which I can't wait for! Check this book out!

Author: Shannon Delany
Series: 13 to Life #2
Read: April 28th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: Enjoying the series!
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Published: February 15th 2011
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!