Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week 16 Reviews: The Crossing of Ingo

From Goodreads:
No human has ever made the Crossing of Ingo - the most dangerous journey young Mer have to face. Sapphy and Conor have been chosen for this epic challenge, and the future of both Air and Ingo depends on their success. But Ervys, his followers and new recruits, the sharks, are determined to stop them - dead or alive...

My Review:
I really enjoyed the first 3 books in the Ingo series, and this one was no exception. It kept me in the world of Ingo, and I stayed up till about 2 am to finish it. Probably not smart when I had to get up at 6 the next day (or that day, since it was after 12.) I digress.

This book was spent mostly in Ingo, unlike the other books where it was back and forth. And I enjoyed that. It made the world of Ingo more alive to me, to know what it was like more, because Sapphy was getting to understand it better, too.

It had a bittersweet ending, which I thought was according, it was the end of a series, that makes it sad automatically, but there was death, but there was also life, and love.

All in all, a good book, and I hope you check out the series, it's really good.

Author: Helen Dunmore
Series: Ingo #4
Read: April 22nd, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: Really enjoyed this series!
Publisher: HarperCollins Children's Books
Published: May 5th 2008
4/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!