Saturday, April 30, 2011

Week 17 Review: Whisper Kiss

From Goodreads:
The national bestselling Dragonfire series continues to heat up...

For millennia, the shape-shifting dragon warriors known as the Pyr have commanded the four elements and guarded the earth's treasures. But now the final reckoning between the Pyr and the dreaded Slayers is about to begin...

Niall Talbot has volunteered to hunt down and destroy all the remaining shadow dragons before they can wreak more havoc. But fate has placed him in the hands of Rox, an unconventional tattoo artist who doesn't even flinch when a shape-shifting dragon warrior suddenly appears on her doorstep. And as a woman who follows her heart in matters of passion, she makes the perfect mate for a firestorm with Niall...

My Review:
I loved this book! I've been reading the series (read the first 4 or so in about 2 days)

Niall was a bit arrogant at first, and assuming, but Rox changed him, which was good, I liked him after they got together. Even though it was a little while before they did, because Rox had to make some choices, and she did, and it led to them being together.

But I loved this book, and this series, so if you haven't read it, or the new YA series based on these series kids yet, you better go out and read them!

Author: Deborah Cooke
Series: Dragonfire #5
Read: April 27th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: I'm enjoying this series!
Publisher: Signet
Published: August 3rd 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!