Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WWW Wednesday #3, April 27th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to Should Be Writing  for starting this!

I am currently reading Whisper Kiss by Deborah Cooke. I've already read the previous books in the series, so I can't wait to see what's going to happen in this book!

I just finished reading City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare!! This book was pure awesomeness! Can't wait to post my review!!!


I am planning on reading State of Decay by James Knapp next. I received the second book, Silent Army from Goodreads, so I wanted to know what the story was like before reading the second one.

What about you guys? Happy reading! 


3 comments:

  1. I've been looking at City of Fallen Angels but then realized it was a series, so I've not picked it up.

    http://readingonplanetcaddick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished CoFA as well! Awesome!

    Check mine out at http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-and-waiting-on-wednesday-april-27th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheked out your blogs and posted and followed :)
    And Kris, you should read the series, and, well, all 5 books out by the author! They are amazing, have great lines, like "If you were half as funny as you thought you were, my boy, you'd be twice as funny as you are" pg. 102 City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. LOVE those books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!